Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My first morning in Korea

So I thought being jet lagged would be more difficult than what I thought! So far though, I am so confused! Holy crap! There's a B1A4 concert on a 6 tonight!!! Sorry for the side note--I am watching Korean tv, without subtitles! Haha. By the way, commercials on Korean TV are awesome. 
So as for the confusing things, I kind of have a language barrier with my host mother. And I am just trying to figure out how everything works in Korea--like I was not aware that the sink drains into a drain in the floor! 
This morning, I woke up and found food left for me...it was interesting. It was kind of salty so I am so thirsty and I have a headache. 

There were just so many anchovies in this one! But the rice cooker was awesome!!!! I love Korean rice! 

Okay so reality check:  I just checked the time in Kansas and I immediately became so tired!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment