Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I was pat down.. it happened so fast that I didn't know what was going on :O

Currently, I am the San Fransisco International Airport. As I am sitting by the gate, I keep hearing them announce that some people are probably going to miss their flight at Gate 93 to Japan. So far so good today!  

So it seemed like everyone at the ticket counter was Korean--it was so cool! So far I have already experienced a lot. I got to basque in the presence of the rolling valleys in Northern California, learned what it felt like to be pat down, and found out where they keep all the cool stores at the airport. I guess they think that all the broke-asses travel domestically. The international terminal is more like Crystals in Las Vegas.
 Today, my lunch consisted of an apple and a bagel... Thank you 정 선생님! 잘 먹었습니다!

No comments:

Post a Comment