Saturday, May 25, 2013

Man purse!! Exploring in Gangnam

Today I had to go to Yeoksam (역삼동) so that I could take a placement exam for a private language institute. I traveled there by bus by myself. It was awesome. I stopped in a convenience store and bought a bottle of water for like 60 American cents. I had to go all the way there without cell service because I am roaming in Korea. But it's okay! I can connect to the wifi. I use the Naver maps and finding my course is easy. 
Yes. That is a man purse. 
I did Korea "Gangnam style" today. 
Ugh! This neighborhood has so many hills! 
I arrived after doing a little bit of sight seeing. It was so exhausting. 나는 한국어실력을 늘어야 돼요. I need to improve my Korean skills! 

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them at the bottom of the post. 안녕! 

No comments:

Post a Comment